Here’s a little more insight into the mind of one of our sales greats, Brittany Payne!
- What is your favorite part of your job? The variety of the work I do. I am able to work with every internal department at Copperstate and assist each customer from their first day throughout a long, beneficial relationship.
- What is a typical day for you? There is never an opportunity to begin a task and finish it without interruption. My day is controlled chaos, and multi-tasking is a must. When a sale comes in, it needs to be entered, distributed, purchased, received, racked, invoiced and SO MUCH MORE!
- Why do you like working with Copperstate Customers? They chose us to make their vision a reality, so there is a great deal of pressure on us to deliver. I’m competitive, so a win for them is a win for me.
- What are your future goals with the company or in your future? To take on roles I enjoy because that’s when you do your best, resulting in internal and customer benefit.
- What is one skill you want to learn to enhance your contributions to the job? I have to remember not to take things personally, and I could improve on that. It’s not a perfect world and it’s our responsibility to offer solutions to customers that might have been burnt in the past.